Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Abstract Flower and Batik Mega Mendung Pattern Nail Design

Holaa October! This my month! hehehe...

in 23 September, back to have many activities, yaa my holiday was end. My schedule ready for me and my little kiddies waiting for me, ya I must start teaching them.
So, I have no time for waiting my blog :(

and today is Saturday. I write this in Saturday Night. Rainy Saturday night.. so cold~

Hmm.. I will share about : My Abstract Flower Nail Design and My Batik Mega Mendung Pattern Nail Design.

First, Abstract Flower Nail





Cool~ this pastel green color GR501. I buy from The Faceshop. I love this color.


and I draw abstract flower with white color and black color.


What do you think? yay or nay?

Second,  nail design is Batik Mega Mendung Pattern. This theme from Instagram : @kuteksjunkies.  Mega Mendung means Clouds (you can search "Batik Mega Mendung" in Google.. Look! Clouds on my nails ^^


Thanks for read my blog..
See you next :)

- octafrestila -

No comments:

Post a Comment