Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

NAIL ROCK!

Friday I'm in love!

Woo-hoo! Finally, first week in September is coming, and today I have much time to write about my special gift from my sister's boss.
My sister's boss has a teenage daughter and she sometimes ask me to do nailart.
Ya, just when HOLIDAY . Why? Because her school's doesn't allow students to use nailpolish.

Hmm.. 2 months ago (yea it's summer holiday), she went to London for holiday with her family.
She bought this :





NAIL ROCK (Nail Caviar) from Rock Beauty London.


INGREDIENTS
NAIL POLISH - VERNIS A ONGLES
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose,
Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate,
Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic
Anhydride Copolymer, Stearalkonium
Bentonite,
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,
Benzophenone-1(+/- MAY CONTAIN) CI
77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ferric
Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), CI
15850 (Red 6 Lake)

PEARLS - MICRO-PERLES
Glass Beads



HOW TO ROCK OUT YOUR NAILS

  • Paint your nails with two coats
  • Dip your nails into the nail caviar
  • Press firmly onto the covered nails
  • Allow 15-20 minutes for nails to dry
  • Your nail caviar is now ready 











But I never try it till now because I have no time. Maybe will review later, as soon as possible ^^

Thanks for read my blog.


_ octafrestila _

No comments:

Post a Comment