Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Red Silver Rose Nails (for tiny nails)

Sorry for this my late post..

this design for my classfriend, Alya ( you can check her FB)
hmmm.. she has tiny nails and she wants me to make nailart on her nails because she has wedding invitation. Ohya, she is moslem and moslems are not encouraged to use nail polish. But, at this time she has "time" to use nail polish (ya if you know what I mean) hahahaha..

She ask me to use red colour for base, she said that she's falling in love with red nails colour :D


I used red, silver, and gold colours for this design. This design so easy if you want make for your nails too. For make flower stroke, I used dotting tool (small size), if you don't have that tool, you can use toothpick :) so simple and easy.. isn't it?








Thanks for visited my blog.
see you next :)



love,


- octafrestila -

No comments:

Post a Comment