Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Nailart Design Looks Like 3D

Hello everyone,
Today I will review about how to make simple nailart design looks like 3D. And what you must have is just brush line. Don't need acrylic or something like that for 3D nailart.

Ok, first I thank to Lucy's Stash. From this website, I look some nailart tutorials and the most tutorial that I like is Weave Nails Tutorial. I do nailart on my nails, but I think it's not perfect enough. Yeah, just like newbie on nailart world, but I will do it with my best.

Tutorial in this website use purple color for base, but I used blue color for base, hmm... sky blue :)

apply blue color nailpolish for base

make some squares

make line between squares

make line again between squares

apply top coat for finishing



I'm sorry that blur photo. I use camera from my phone and the result very bad I think.
I will try use my digital camera for my next review.

Hope this review can inspiring anyone after read and look it..
You can try it by your self, so easy but for the first time I think it will so hard.
Good Luck! ^^

- octafrestila -

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails, they're super pretty! Thank you for the tutorial!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete