Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Houndstooth on My Nails!

Hi everyone, I will share about my houdstooth nails.
I joined the Kuteks Junkies (you can find on instagram : @kuteksjunkies) second challenge for made houndstooth nailart and from Debby Veranica's tutorial (you can get her on instagram : @hoyobie)
*if you wanna look other member of kuteks junkies design get it with hastag #kjunkieshoundstooth on instagram.
At the first time, I still use nailpolish to do my houndstooth nailart and it's feel so bored, take a long time and sooo difficult. Then, Debby Veranica (@hoyobie) asked me to buy some acrylic paints. She said that first time try just with Black and White color.
After I bought Reeves acrylic paint, this is my houndstooth design.
I used beige nude color for base and the black color I used Reeves acrylic paint.





after finished this design, I posted on instagram (@octafrestila) and path. And unpredictable, my friend likes that and she wants too.

today, I made houdstooth nailart for her.


but she doesn't like  show her face when take the picture haha :)

bad news, I forgot make tutorial :( maybe tomorrow I will and post soon.




thanks for reading my houndstooth experience
_ Cynthia Octafrestila _

No comments:

Post a Comment