Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

NEW TOY ^^

NEW TOY FOR SUMMER

well.. well.. me back again :)

a month since my first on blogger and now I'm backkkk! :D
and for this time, I will write about my new toy. so famous..
what is thatttt?
 

thaa daaaa ~ NAKED & NAKED 2 eyeshadow pallete from Urban Decay and my sis buy from Sephora. ya maybe mungkin harganya di atas rata-rata, tapi pasti worthed banget kok dengan kualitasnya :)
harganya sekitar $50, but di Jakarta juga banyak kok jual ini di onlineshop yang memang khusus menjual makeup luar. Memang harga sedikit lebih mahal sih, tapi pastinya lebih mahal lagi tiket ke luar negri demi beli ini doang :p hehehe..

picture for NAKED








NAKED has 12 eyeshadow collors :
Virgin , Sin , Naked , Sidecar , Buck, Halfbaked , Smog , Darkhorse , Toasted , Hustle , Creep , Gunmetal ..



NAKED 2 has 12 eyeshadow collors :
Foxy , Halfbaked , Bootycall , Chopper , Tease , Snakebite , Suspect , Pistol , Verve, Ydk , Busted , Blackout ..

Done! and I must learn how to make perfect eyes with NAKED & NAKED2 eyeshadow pallete ^^
as soon as possible I will review my eyes with this pallete..



c u on my next review..
x o x o
Cynthia Octafrestila

No comments:

Post a Comment